Saturday, March 15, 2008

I am not perfect because...

- I like to pretend that I am

- I cry ridiculously at sad movies and sometimes refuse to watch them again (two prime examples are 'The Green Mile' and 'Road to Perdition'. After seeing 'Road to Perdition' last night, I balled up in a fetal position and cried and cried. Pathetic.)

- When I have planned the way I think the day should go, and it doesn't go exactly the right way, I sometimes throw a temper tantrum

- I cry. A LOT. I think the most ridiculous time was over a commercial

- I am horrible at directions

- I forget birthdays often

- I never call my grandma or Aunt, or even my mom

- I am not organized in the slightest

- I vent, then think-- [Proverbs 29:11-- A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.]

- I have to look up verses on a keyword Bible search because I can count the memory verses I know on one hand

- I sometimes cuss when I'm mad

- My room is always a wreck

- I gossip

- I forget to witness

- I screw up my witness daily

- I am selfish unintentionally.

- But sometimes, intentionally too. But only when I'm really mad.

- I lack self-awareness

- I am too sensitive

- I battle jealousy

- I am sometimes not content with the life God has given me

- I doubt God when things get rough




[Romans 2:3]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure i am most all of those things as well.

but God's grace is sufficient to cover ALL our sin. and i think that, through you realizing all your faults-- God's grace becomes THAT much more of an amazing wonderful miracle.

it's kind of funny how that works. the more crappy you feel about your sin, the more thankful and OVERJOYED you feel about God loving you "anyway" and "in spite of"

oh and i think your wedding planning date idea is wondermous! i'd love to be able to talk things over with you!!! i really want to start going to that Bible study as well! maybe i can juggle all of the craziness. haha! :)

Anonymous said...

we all have our lists

i love you =)